Chewy and I both love this colorful crystal statement necklace! (Luckily we both know how to share hehehehe)
Who wore it best?
Chewy is excited that it’s Friday. Stay tuned for her recap of the weekend.
Ahhh, spring. You are the season for flowers, sun showers and pretty dresses. For the first weekend of spring Cody took his two favorite girls to the mountains for a Sunday hike. Everything is blooming and the waterfalls flowing. We had such a fun time and can’t wait for the next trek.
Chewy wanted me to share her yummy birthday treat recipe with her friends. It’s super easy and fun to make.
What you need
- 1 x tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 x cup of your favorite kibble
- 1 x cookie cutter
What to do
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds
- Mix kibble and peanut butter together
- Place the cookie cutter on a plate and spoon the mixture in
- Place the blueberries on top
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes remove the cookie cutter
Time is flying by so fast! I can’t believe today is Chewy’s 3rd birthday. This morning we celebrated with a kibble, peanut butter and blueberry bone shaped cake and it’s safe to say that she loved it! I had fun making it too.
After her birthday breakfast Chewy took me and Cody on a long walk to the University of Washington in the hopes of seeing some beautiful cherry blossoms and lucky for us, the younger trees were full with pretty pink flowers. I can’t wait for the bigger trees to catch up.
Right now she is napping but I’m about to wake her up for a walk on the waterfront. Well, for her to take me for a walk. She is old enough now to walk me…
Happy birthday my little princess!
Chewy and I love to share treats! This recipe is one we can both enjoy and it’s super easy to make. It’s a win-win.
What you need (6 quiches)
- Non-stick cupcake tin this will avoid the need for oil/butter
- 3 x eggs 1 egg = 2 quiches
- 1 x boiled chicken thigh
- ½ cup of boiled peas and corn
What to do
- Preheat oven at 350F
- Dice boiled chicken thigh
- Mix chicken, peas and corn
- Distribute evenly over cupcake tin
- Whip eggs and pour over the chicken, peas and corn mix. Be sure the whipped eggs cover the mixture in the cups. Aim for ½ an egg per quiche
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes
- Let the quiches sit for 5 minutes before taking out of tin
Enjoy with your 4 legged buddy!
Chewy and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We’re very excited to start 2015!
It’s been a few months since Chewy and I sat down to write and we’re sorry it has taken so long. These last few months have been super busy! Currently our condo is being renovated and Chewy has been spending a lot of time with grandparents during the week. Although she would like to help the construction guys, she kind of gets in the way. Now that the main work is done, it’s back to normal business for the Stark’s and the 3 of us are back home together.
It’s taken a few years to become accustom to the cold Seattle weather but I’ve finally embraced the fall and Chewy and I have been having a lot of fun. She loves watching the yellow and orange leaves fall and running through them once they are all raked up and in neat piles. We were very lucky this weekend to get a bit of snow. We got out of bed at 5am and went straight outside. She put her nose to the air and was shaking her face in glee like a Polaroid picture. To say she loves the snow is an understatement. The cold weather was worth the happiness I could see in Chewy’s waging tail. Autumn has been a busy but fun time for us and we’re excited for holiday season.
Chewy and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that all of her furry friends had fun with their family and friends.