Chewy and I love to share treats! This recipe is one we can both enjoy and it’s super easy to make. It’s a win-win.
What you need (6 quiches)
- Non-stick cupcake tin this will avoid the need for oil/butter
- 3 x eggs 1 egg = 2 quiches
- 1 x boiled chicken thigh
- ½ cup of boiled peas and corn
What to do
- Preheat oven at 350F
- Dice boiled chicken thigh
- Mix chicken, peas and corn
- Distribute evenly over cupcake tin
- Whip eggs and pour over the chicken, peas and corn mix. Be sure the whipped eggs cover the mixture in the cups. Aim for ½ an egg per quiche
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes
- Let the quiches sit for 5 minutes before taking out of tin
Enjoy with your 4 legged buddy!